“Hungry!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 173 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Hungry!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We were recommended this restaurant by our cabin rental staff. My husband got an awesome Turkey salad. It was huge and refreshing. I got the Ale Steak. It was the best steak I've ever had...ever! The staff was polite and friendly. The atmosphere is that of an Applebee's. It was very clean and our food came out quick. I just can't get over how good my food was.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Nice Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We enjoyed the ambiance of Calhoun's and we were lucky to sit by the warm fireplace as it was very chilly outside. We enjoyed our food, but husband's pork dinner was quite dry and he was unable to eat the meat, but did enjoy the sides. I had ribs and they were delicious. The staff was very friendly and attentive.

Visited January 2014
“Yum ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

This place is delicious! We ate at the one in Knoxville and now this one and neither one disappointed. Wait staff was great too! I had the steak, potatoes and spinach. So great I couldn't leave any on the plate. Would come again in a heartbeat.

“Great Staff, Average Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

The staff was great and very friendly. The food was just average, not bad but wouldn't go again. The steak was medium rare not medium and hardly had any flavor.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Powell, Tennessee
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Calhoun's is one of my favorite restaurants, so no surprise we like the ones in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Best barbecue around and great catfish, too!

Visited January 2014