“By far not the best BBQ in town” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 174 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
“By far not the best BBQ in town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Tried the ribs and pulled pork, both were very disappointing and it was unanimous decision between everyone in our party. Everything was so dry and tasteless that we were forced to use the disgusting BBQ sauce on the table just to try and get the food down. The fries, baked potato, bread and coleslaw were the only saving grace of the meal. We won't be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Phillipsburg, Ohio, United States
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband is not a big fan of "wet" ribs but he loved Calhoun's. I had the pulled pork and it was great as well. Good food, good portions, good value.

Visited June 2013
Townsend, Tennessee
“Wow.....Hey Chase, what kinda joint you runnin here?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Walked in @ 1 pm on a Saturday THE 8th OF JUNE, what some would call a busy weekend here. Guess what...no freakin bread was made Garlic rolls came out about the same time I was asking for the check and my lovely lovely waitress told me they hadn't made cornbread yet. I go here @ least 2 times a month for my rib fix and maybe more I like their Alaskan Salmon and Halibut when in season....Trout is awesome too. Ohhh and yeah....I love the bread, it's one of the reasons I go there! :-)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Awesome Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We went here to eat our first night on vacation and LOVED it. My fiance had the prime rib and shrimp and normally doesn't rave about steak at a restaurant but he said it was amazing. I had the shrimp over rice with Tn corn puddin' and it was delicious. The place was packed but we were served promptly and our waitress was awesome. Love the atmosphere, love the food, altogether a great restaurant.

Visited June 2013
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I had the ale steak with mashed potatoes and added a ceaser salad. For a sirloin probally the best I ever eat. Wife had salmon and baked potatoe. Was great. Kids had cheese sticks and potatoe. And ribs and chicken with potato. Also side of apples. First place we have eat where every member was satisfied and all was eat.all this was only $80.00 with tip. Server was good and friendly. Will definitely be going back. We was at pigeon forge location.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere