“breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
“breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

food was OK but the biscuits were very different. The service was very good . good portions of food. coffee very good

60% Recommend
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Found out why the others are packed and this one isn't.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Party of 4 (2 adults, 2 children) seated quickly. Told our server we needed a set of silverware (only 3 on the table) when she took our drink orders. Got our drinks, placed food orders. Two other groups with a different server were seated near us. They ordered and received food. We waited. I had ordered eggs and sausage with biscuits and gravy. Some of our food came. Just my eggs and sausage, reminded server I had no utensils. Waited. She bussed a table then brought syrup to another table. Looked at me and remembered my silverware. Eggs are now totally cold. She came back with biscuits and gravy with a story about burning her finger getting them. Funny, when we first sat down I heard her telling the same story to a different table. My kids enjoyed their pancakes. I ate a biscuit and my wife ate about half her food. She said it was cold as well.

We ate here about 2 years ago and remembered it was okay but not wonderful. Unfortunately it seems to have gotten worse. My part of the meal was removed from our ticket.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Clearwater, Florida
“Ummm Ummm Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Same fine food I am here to tell you. Great flapjacks in a bunch of different styles and flavors. You will not leave here hungry.

Findlay, Ohio
“not good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The kids loved the way the bear pancakes looked, but not the way they tasted. Didn't really like anything that we ordered. For 2 adults and 4 little kids it was also over $50.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Cheap Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was a decent restaurant with good pancakes, waffles and omelets. Staff was nice and helpful in all ways.