“Tough to get to but good...” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 180 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Columbia, Tennessee
“Tough to get to but good...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The place is at a bad intersection with no lights. The service and food was really good the wife and I both had steaks and my son got Mac and cheese (just like Kraft in the box). Over all a very good value, location and access would up the rating.

Trenton, Ohio
“Good steak, great sweet potato.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Good was good, didn't wait long. Service was fine. Loved the early bird specials. Parking in the back makes it convenient when you are staying at the opposite end of town.

Visited June 2014
Sikeston, Missouri
“rude!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We asked for a table and was lead to booth. When asked if we could sit a table the waitress left our rolls and definitely was upset with us. when arriving to the table she slammed our plates and silverware on the table and stormed off. All this just for asking to be a table.

Visited June 2014
“Great place for a burger or steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Texas Roadhouse is an excellent steak house chain with a large variety of food. The food and service are of good quality.

Visited December 2013
Houston
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

How hard is it to ask for Melted butter??? Apparently our server didn't understand this at all. I wanted melted butter for my veggies. It's not hard to understand that melted means melted and not to bring me a big clump of butter in a container that's not melted. I tried again and still couldn't get the point across. Also I ordered my salad way before the people sat down next to us. I waited and I waited and then the next table gets my salad by mistake. Then their food arrives before ours. We ordered way before they did. Then they see the mix up and bring me my salad right when my meal comes out. The previous night we had come in and the server that night appeared to be in a bad mood as we came in right at closing almost. Note to services if you are friendly I give big tips! But if you suck I don't give anything!! . So yet again. Poor service.

• Visited May 2014