“Bad coffee, bad service, expensive gift shop” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Families with children, Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dessert
Roswell, Georgia
“Bad coffee, bad service, expensive gift shop”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

Counter service was very unhelpful. My latte was so bad I couldn't drink it; didn't think that was possible with plain coffee and milk. Hot cocoas for the kids tasted like mocha and not even good. Took it "to go" so didn't realize until we were away from store. Total waste of money. Bad experience all around. YOu could always go for the $70 pajamas, I suppose.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
CoffeeAndCompany, Manager at Coffee & Company at the Village, responded to this review, May 4, 2011
Family4Tripper- I am so sorry to hear of your bad experience at our store. Please know that in cases where you are not 100% happy with your beverage purchases, you can feel free to bring your full beverages back and we will gladly make you a different drink at no charge or return your money in full. As far as the $70 pajamas go, we are very happy to be able to provide a boutique area for locals and visitors from all around. We only want to offer the highest quality items and in this particular product line $70 is considered reasonable compared to other options. Please also know that our store is continually changing, so please stop by next time you are in town, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Pearl, Mississippi
“TA steered me right on this one!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

A+++. I've walked by a thousand times when in Gatlingburg. Stopped after reading about it on TA. Glad I did. All the wasted years. Smoky Mtn Mist is my new favorite. Five stars.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Gourmet Frappe?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

I went to Coffee & Co. in the Village and ordered a Mocha Frappe and was able to watch the young girl make a Frappe out of some sort of powder and milk. None the less, I still payed for it but I will not return because if I wanted a powder coffee flavored Frappe I would have went to Mc Donalds up the street.

ChazBo10- I am sorry for a delay in response...
I wanted to personally apologize for your poor experience at our Village store and assure you that it will not happen again. We have recently made some changes in all aspects of our store, including our Frappe Lattes. They are now made with pure coffee & dairy products, rather than, any form of powder. With this change we are now able to customize them to anyone's liking. Please stop by next time you are in town and try another one out. Also, if you ever have another experience where you are not 100% satisfied with your beverage purchase, bring the full beverage back and we will be happy to make you a drink that satisfies your taste or give you your money back. Again I apologize for your poor experience.
charlotte nc
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2010

We hit the cottage going out of town on 321 - in front of Smoky Moutain Jelly.
Great place! Wide selection of coffees and teas - all reasonably priced.
Great customer service.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Cute Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

We stopped there to pick up a bag of coffee and the owner was just closing up. When she saw us coming she went back in to help us. You don't see that very often! We bought our bag of coffee and she gave us two free cups of coffee since she was closing. We felt very welcome there and would visit there again when back in Gatlinburg.