“Perfect setting!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dessert
Section
“Perfect setting!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wonderful cup of coffee! Store is a little small, but being able to sit around the fountain and enjoy made it even better. The service was great. Very friendly.

Visited December 2012

92% Recommend
Augusta, Georgia
“Our Favorite place for Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Coffee and Company is a traditional stop for the wife and me before leaving Gatlinburg. The shop is located in the Village. You have to look for it. It is about two doors up from the Friar Doughnut shop. We have been doing this for years. We have never had a bad cup of coffee here. I would agree with others that it is the best coffee in Gatlinburg and that is saying something considering the number of places selling coffee.
If there is one negative is that usually there is only one person behind the counter so it does not take long for a line to form. You have to patient. The coffee is good and the cream, sugar and toppings are next to the door on the way out. There is little sitting room in this shop, but that is okay for there are a number of benches and tables and chairs outside the place.
If you get a chance, check this place out.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Love it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We always stop at Coffee & Co when we visit TN, and I was heartbroken when we arrived and found it was now a BBQ joint. I remembered that there was a second location in the shops at The Villages, and thankfully it was still there. The owner was there and made our drinks. Best white chocolate pumpkin latte ever. I also picked up a bag of cranberry creme brûlée beans to have at home. Can't wait to try them.

Visited November 2012
“Starbucks who??? This is the best coffee I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

This place deserves 5 stars for the quality of coffee they serve up...it's simply the best coffee I have ever had! The kids also loved their hot chocolate.
I absolutely loved the service as well. I have visited my fair share of coffee joints and this place is tops. Can I please bring you home with me Coffee & Company?

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indiana
“Excellent coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Never had a bad coffee from here! The Cottage shop has since closed but they are still in the Village in downtown Gatlinburg as always. Excellent Vermont Maple coffee beans, my favorite! Jeanette is great too!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere