“Real espresso in Gatlinburg!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Families with children, Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dessert
Cincinnati, OH
“Real espresso in Gatlinburg!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

We always stop by Coffee and Company when we visit the Gatlinburg area each year. It is not always easy when traveling to find an establishment that does a great job pulling espresso shots and making espresso-based drinks, but this place has it figured out. If you know what you want in a drink and ask for it, they can prepare your beverage to order. The store is clean and the staff is friendly, and I believe they roast their own beans. Definitely worth stopping by!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rincon, Georgia
“Some of the best coffee I've had in my 40+ years of java addiction...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Simply put, this truly is some of, if not, THE BEST coffee I've ever had. I like all types of coffee, but am particularly in love with the flavored ones( not the D.D. stuff, and definitely not the flavored creamers!). The real deal! That's exactly what Jeanette has for you. Excellent coffee. We bought a bag of Pride of the Smokies(flavored) and Smoky Mountain Mist(an excellent non-flavored blend) to bring home from our trip. We had a pot of each this weekend at home and it is the BEST! I will be ordering my coffee from Coffee and Company from now on.

Jeanette was more than hospitable. I showed up after business hours on my first try, and she was still in the shop. She came over to the door to tell me what time they would open in the morning, and then asked if I needed coffee for the next morning. I told her I would be okay with what I had at my cottage, but would see her tomorrow. As soon as my husband and I walked in , I knew this was the right place to be!

Coffee and Company - my kind of coffee shop!

Visited March 2012
Jacksonville, Alabama
“Just what I wanted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

I try to make it to Coffee & Co. each visit to Gatlinburg. They make an outstanding Breve Latte and will double steam upon request. I usually purchase a pound of the Smoky Mountain Mist and enjoy it well beyond my stay in town. The staff are always courteous and helpful. I've been in the store when it's full and when I'm the only one there and always receive the same great service. I wish they had not removed the large jars with the coffee beans because I enjoyed the aroma of the different types of beans. They also have hot chocolate which is also outstanding for non-coffee drinkers.
If you have not tried Coffee & Co, what are you waiting on? You will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2011
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great coffee stop in Gatlinburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

We stopped by on rainy Thursday afternoon and were the only folks in the shop located on East Parkway. The cup size was generous and the coffee expertly prepared by the owner. Nice little shop with assorted trinkets and clothing for the ladies. An unexpected pleasure away from the tourist traps of the strip.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Always nice and professional.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011 via mobile

I stop in here on my way to work from time to time. The owner is always nice and professional. Thank you...I just needed to give credit where credit is due.

• 5 of 5 stars Food