I was in the Gatlinburg for out anniversary this month and was lucky enough to spend a week at the Days Inn & Suites. I felt welcomed and like a member of the Family from the moment I walked in the door. The staff was extremely friendly and made us feel very comfortable. We had minor issue and it taken care of immediately without any question.
The location is very convenient right on the main strip and close to the Convention Center and downtown area (5 min) but far enough away that you didn’t feel like you were stuck in the middle of the hustle and bustle. The hotel was very clean and well kept to its age. My room was spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. The free continental breakfast was about what one has come to expect. Parking and internet access were free and I found the overall value for my dollar to be well worth it. No doubt that this Days Inn in Gatlinburg will be my first choice for a place to stay the next time I make it back to the area.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway Hotel
- Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway Hotel Gatlinburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn and Suites hotel is ideally located on the main parkway in downtown Gatlinburg, 100 yards from the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains National Park and one block from the Gatlinburg Convention Center. Family fun is abundant in the area, with nearby attractions like Ripleys Aquarium of the Smokies and the Ober Gatlinburg ski area, aerial tramway and amusement park. This hotel is also convenient to Dollywood theme park and Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede dinner attraction, both located in neighboring Pigeon Forge. The city of Knoxville and the University of Tennessee Knoxville are about one-half hour away. You will find something for everyone at the unique Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community, one of the largest groups of independent artists in North America. Browse the many exciting exhibits and displays which include paintings, ceramics, stained glass, carvings, photography and much more. Gatlinburgs finest shops, entertainment venues, restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area, many within walking distance from the hotel. The hotel offers many fabulous features and amenities, including: • Free high-speed Internet access • Free Daybreak breakfast • Free local calls • Free weekday newspaper • 32" flat-screen televisions in all rooms • 2 Pool - Indoor & Outdoor• All guest rooms features microwaves, refrigerators and coffee-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.