Based on past experiences in Gatlinburg (aged and dirty hotels), the Hampton Inn became our hotel of choice. So for this trip, we booked it again. We had a 1st floor, creekside bedroom which is always nice. However, note that since our last stay in 2008, the rooms have seemed to be age quite a bit, but were still clean. Hopefully a refurbish is in the near future before this property falls down the ranks like so many others in Gatlinburg. For a nice, comfortable, clean, and conveniently-located room, this is still a wise choice.
Reasons to pick:
1. At end of strip so you can access via the Gatlinburg by-pass and also have quick access to the state park.
2. Nice parking so you can park your car and walk the strip.
3. Located across from the Smoky Mountain Brewery -- grab a growler of beer and keep in the fridge of your room!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Gatlinburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gatlinburg Hotel Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Hampton Inn