“Good Food, okay service.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 12 Restaurants in Deer Lodge
Cuisines: American
Kent, Washington
“Good Food, okay service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The ONLY complaint I have is that the floor is dirty and unnattractive when you are thinking of eating it's just yucky.

Visited April 2013

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“This one IS as good as the others”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have been to the 4B’s in Miles City and Missoula a few times, hope to get to the Butte one soon … there other locations are not on my route to anywhere 

Sign said ‘Seat yourself,’ so I did, menu was in hand shortly. In and out in 45 minutes.

I past on the special tonight (had that last week), went with the French Dip instead. One measure for me of a good French Dip is how much au jus dip I use. This one matched up just right. Just had a little left over, didn’t need it all. Doubt if I would have ‘needed’ any of it, bread was fresh, meat was moist.

And a large cup of their tomato soup, they only brought four packs of crackers the first time so I had to ask for more, that was enough to cover it.

For their menu, go to
www.crossroadstravelcenter.com
and click on ‘Restaurant Services’ on the right side of the screen.

(I have been back to this location within a week of the above visit. The 2nd time I was on a ½ hour break so I just ordered a bowl of tomatoe soup. Walked in, ordered, ate, paid within 20 minutes … Now I know I’ll be back)

• Visited April 2013