“Awesome place” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 31 Restaurants in Grand Marais
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Chaska, Minnesota
“Awesome place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We just stopped in for drinks. Great beer selection. Service was awesome and we played a round of bags on a beautiful patio.

Wisconsin, United States
“Always Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We have always had a great experience at My Sister's Place. Great burger selection and all have tasted great - try the goober burger (peanut butter and mayo) if feeling adventurous. They now have an outdoor patio - the menu is more limited but the atmosphere was great. Tried the barbecue bacon cheeseburger pizza, and it was delicious!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Nice and cozy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

It's a good place to eat or drink! Friendly wait staff, but a little slow on getting the check or extras during the meal. But I liked the food (mostly deep fried) and I liked the atmosphere (upscale bar atmosphere and cozy)!

Thunder Bay, Canada
“Amazing burger selection!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Great tasty, juicy burgers...an amazing number of choices, great service and a fun place to eat. The only reason it lost one star for me is that they only offer beer and wine as alcohol choices and they could charge a buck more and throw some coleslaw on the plate- but the food was really good.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pakenham, Ontario, Canada
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We stopped here for lunch. We had iced tea and bison burgers. The iced tea was very good, not bitter like most. The bison burgers were cooked perfectly on really good buns.