“Unbelievable is all I can say !!!” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Brigham City
Utah
“Unbelievable is all I can say !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2010

It was so filthy and smelly I would not stay in this dump again if they payed me. Felt like I had to throw my clothes away when I left. I would rather in the county lanfill.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Layton, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2010

We live nearby and thought we would get out for a night with my brother and his family, upon arrival it felt like one of those hotels/motels from the movies you kind of expected a hooker to come walking out of the room or something, dont let the pictures fool you it is not clean the closest thing to the picture of the pool is the water and its shape, I felt like I needed to keep waking up through out the night to check on my car outside :/ Also it looked like alot of the "guests" more or less live there, there were BBQ's and coolers and 6 packs sitting outside alot of the rooms with "welcome" mats, needless to say I wish I could get my money back, I had to go home and bleach our socks because they had turned black due to the disgusting and filthy carpet.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Alma, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2010

By looking at the Inn from the road, looks are decieving. As I got out and looked at the parking lot, it's full of cigarette butts, trash, and was here 7 days and not once did the staff come and clean my room! In fact he told me that if I wanted to clean he leaves the cleaning room open and I was more thatn welcome to get things to clean. The room itself was filthy, ruined all 5 pairs of socks I brought, wires hanging out of the electrical sockets and wires sticking out of the telephone jacks. Not to mentiopn the water heater broke and were without hot water for showers for 2 days...which was a great inconvienience since we came 1600 miles away from home for work. So needless to say, If you want a nice clean trouble free stay this motel is not the one!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
tooele ut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2009

it was realy quite place. room was clean . In side room fridge and microwave,coffee machine,iron,boad. also frontdesk clark was helpful.breakfast was nice i liked this place.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
hurricane
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2009

we stayed this motel.we found our room quiet and comfortable..brakfast good.
deskclark helpful

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Southern Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2009

When we checked in, there were hairs on the floor in the bathroom, soap scum all over the shower walls, a filthy shower curtain, and dust everywhere. The light socket was actually coming away from the wall. The phone jack had open wires. The lights would only work some of the time. There was a musty, dirty smell in the room. The television channels were not what were listed in their "manual" in the room. The "complimentary breakfast" was very minimal, with a dirty, greasy waffle maker, bagels and english muffins someone had placed in small ziploc baggies, and jugs of milk, apple juice, and Sunny Delight in a small fridge. I will never, ever, even think of coming near the place again.
(I must say, that the manager was polite, and he did have someone come replace the shower curtain and sweep up SOME of the hairs....)

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2009

Arrived in the late evening, having seen a billboard on northbound I-15 advertising discount rates. Manager claimed he had only one room available at that rate, on the second floor at back of parking lot. Heading up the exterior staircase, I noticed peeling paint and two broken bottles. The room itself featured no light in the bathroom, a burned-out ceiling bulb, and a broken door lock. Obviously the "discount" was a ruse in order to get customers to pay for a more expensive room (and one that had a functioning door lock). Manager's office was smelly, the carpeting was gross, and the entire property was run-down.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Howard Johnson Brigham City? Share your experiences!