I really can't complain about this place seeing as it had the basics of a hotel. The bed was clean and comfy, tv was pretty good and had a bathroom(kinda small). The room did smell like incense or something, which was a little overpowering. The area the motel is in seemed decent but it was a more run down part of town. I probably wouldn't stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Galaxie Hotel Brigham City
- Galaxie Hotel
- Passport Inn & Suites Brigham City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off Interstate 15 in the foothills of the Rockies, perfect for your family getaway. We are located near the Great Salt Lake and offer easy access to Provo and Ogden. Truck and RV parking are available. While staying at the Passport Inn plan your adventures with free high-speed internet access, enjoy all the room amenities of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Passport Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.