“Good Place for Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Carmel, Indiana
“Good Place for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

On the recommendation of our slot canyon tour guide, I stopped at Slackers for lunch. It was almost 1:30 PM on a Thursday, but the kitchen was slammed (there were many tickets ahead of mine on the order clip). I ordered the green chile burger with cheese, fries and a drink, and it took maybe 15 minutes for the food to arrive. But I settled into a comfortable booth and really didn't mind the wait. The burger was pretty good, probably the best meal I had in Page, and certainly the best value. The workers were very friendly and apologized profusely for the delay. I'll be back the next time I visit Page.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Greenville, South Carolina
“Great Burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Stopped in Page, AZ during Spring Break to visit Antelope Canyon. After our tour we asked our guides for lunch recommendations. They pointed us straight to "Slackers" and we were not disappointed. Great burgers at a reasonable price, what more can you ask for...?

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Altos
“This is ridiculous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

When we were choosing restaurants, my uncle said, how can there be good beef here in the middle of no where.

Until we came to Slacker... goodness... you have to come here. This is probably the best food we had in Page and we ate out twice a day (with only 40 restaurants to choose including fast food).

The burger was flame broil so nicely that the outside is crispy while inside is moist and juicy. I had a pepper steak sandwich and ended up ordering another burger just because they smell and look so good... and it taste awesome! I'm not a big burger guy but darn, if I live in Page, I'm sure I'll come here every week.

Must try!

Visited April 2014
columbus ohio
“Great burger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Usually don't order beef, however thought I'd try one considering all the signs around town promoting it.
I wasn't disappointed!
Walk up ordering, fast service, cold beer. Great little spot

Visited March 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Nice place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We were in PAge and loooking for lunch after visiting Antelope Canyon. Slackers is in the middle of town, and the food was good and affordable. Service pleasant and fast. The ice cream place next door is a nice bonus

Visited February 2014

Been to Slackers? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Slackers, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.