“Nice hotel at a good price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get up to 20% off
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Page
Oberhausen, Germany
“Nice hotel at a good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Spent one night here september last year. Since the hotel was rather inexpensive my Expectations weren't high but I was pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious with modern furniture and had a great view. Breakfast was included and for an american hotel quite good (but still it couldn't compare to most european hotels).

Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN View of Lake Powell Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Sebastian G: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy you had a good stay with us last September. We are especially happy to hear you enjoyed our full hot breakfast buffet. We have made improvements since September with even more to come this year. Please do come back and stay with us if you are ever back in the Page area. We would love for you to experience the improvements. Please feel free to email hotel at ViewofLakePowell@aol.com or call us at 928.645.8868 if you have further questions. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Stafford, VA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel was beautiful. Furniture and artwork nice with a warm lobby. Kitchen staff was disrespectful to guests, though. We had a room (like more than ten others) near the kitchen on the first floor. Woken at 5:30 by staff carrying on as if they were at a high school event, laughing, talking loudly, banging pots and dishes around. This lasted 20 minutes. Good to have ear plugs. If you stay, get a room on the 2nd floor and your stay will be a good one, for sure.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear James R: It is so nice to have you like and recognize our renovations. It was a lot of work, so repeat customers like yourself who have stayed with the hotel prior to the renovations really makes it all seem worthwhile, so thank you so much! However, I am sorry to hear our breakfast crew was loud in the morning. I do apologize for their noise. They are a happy and friendly crew, so perhaps they were not aware of their own noise level. Their work day starts early, so I will be sure to remind them to mind their noise level in the mornings. Again, I apologize for your sleep experience at the hotel. I do hope you will come back and stay with us again. We have more hotel improvements in the works.
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

We made a side detour for the Antelope Canyon tour in Page. Booked last minute for hotel. Pleased overall. When you see half a dozen people in the new and nice lobby you can forget about wifi in your room. Is this the USA? Breakfast was thoughtfully done.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN View of Lake Powell Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Sorge5626: We are so happy to learn you had a great stay and enjoyed the facilities. Our hotel was designed for our hotel guests to relax and hang out in our various public areas. We are so happy to learn you were able to take advantage of it. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. We hope to see you soon.
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

we were going to stop by Page for one night and ended up staying here for four nights. The hotel was accommodating when booking. It was spotless and spacious. The place is recently renovated and has a modern looking lobby with a great view. Breakfast was good too. The beds were comfortable. We did not have to deal with any noise either. This was definitely one of the nicest best western we've stayed in.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The hotel was beautifully decorated, breakfast was good, the check-out staff was friendly, but we had a terrible experience when checking-in. When I checked-in, the front desk lady wasn't very nice in the first place, as if we were not welcomed to this hotel, but I didn't say anything. I reserved two rooms for my family of six people. When we got into the rooms, one room was in good condition, the other one had very weird smell, seemed like someone had smoked there before. The window was fully open, that might explain the housekeepers also noticed the smell so they left the window open. My husband and I went back to the front desk, asking if we could get another two rooms. The staff wasn't happy to hear that. Instead of apologizing for the bad smell in the room, the first thing she said was "Did you touch anything in that room? If you used the bathroom or touched anything, I can't sell that room any more". She said she only had one room available on the third floor. That would be really inconvenient if we had to be separated with my parents and my two kids. So we told her if she couldn't find two rooms together, we would have to find another hotel. Then she said:" I need everybody get out of the room now. Did you touch anything in that room?..." Finally she gave us two rooms together on the third floor. After we took shower and ready to go to bed, I saw some hair on one pillow, red sand on the other pillow, then found more short hair on the bedding sheet. I checked the other bed, saw another two hair on the sheet. Then I checked other towers we didn't touched, and found another hair on the tower. I didn't know if the sheets weren't changed at all, or it's the hair from the housekeepers. I took the pictures if you want to see the evidence. I didn't sleeping well that night, thinking I might be sleeping on a sheet that was used by someone else. The flooring was dusty, the phone was covered with dust, it wasn't cleaned for months. I stayed in many Best Western hotels, but never met a front desk staff so rude, and never had such terrible experience like this one.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN View of Lake Powell Hotel, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear MireneSun: Thank you for your review of your stay at our hotel. I apologize for the frustrations you had with the check-in desk clerk. I will make sure your feedback is reviewed with her, so she can provide better service to others in the future. Our housekeepers work very hard and take a lot of pride when they clean rooms. The dust you saw in the room were most likely blown into the room with the windows left open to air out the room. Desert wind and sand is hard to keep up. I am sorry my cleaning crew and desk staff did not keep up with our usual standard for you. Please do give me a call at the hotel at 928.645.8868 or email me at ViewofLakePowell@aol.com, so I can further discuss your feedback offline and make it right for you. I look forward to your call. Thank you. Lynn J. Hotel Office Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I found the hotel to be clean, cheap, and friendly. The hotel was beautiful. Free wifi was a bit spotty, but you also got a delicious breakfast, a fridge in your room, and beautiful views. No complaints here, and I will be back!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

West Jordan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

On our round trip to El Mirage AZ for a family funeral, we stayed in Page AZ. We chose to stay at the Best Western View of Lake Powell over lodging on the lake as the price was much better and we were only staying one night. On our way back to Utah we booked 2 more nights at the Best Western. The view was great, the rooms were updated, comfortable and very clean. We were also very close to restaurants, view areas and fishing locations. The breakfast was also better than what is provided by other hotels. The staff is friendly. I highly recommend this location and will stay at this location whenever I am traveling to or through Page AZ.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN View of Lake Powell Hotel? Share your experiences!