“this hotel desserves better ratings” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #12 of 23 hotels in Page
Nice, France
“this hotel desserves better ratings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

good and clean hotel , perfect for our 1 night visiting Page , rooms and bedding good , breakfast like in all Best Western's , bathroom ok also , nothing negative to say about our stay , would come back here if our trip takes us here
I was afraid this hotel would be the worse of the 12 hotels of our 20 night trip through the USA after seeing the rating on Tripadvisor but it's actually a good and clean hotel

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This was a very nice hotel with pleasant attendants and clean comfortable rooms. However it doesn't have that good of a lake view that I could tell. Air coming out of the a/c smelled funny in the room I was in and they had limited flew on the hot water at the bathroom sink. Also, if you want hot water in the shower, don't turn it on to full blast because it ran ice cold for me. Took me five minutes to figure that one out. Room was very nice and the hot breakfast of eggs, hash browns, pancakes, and sausage was good too. Other then the hot water issue, I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
McFarland, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My impression of the hotel is it was recently bought or renovated. It seems odd it is right across from the other Best Western in Page. The hotel looks new and was very comfortable. We did experience some odditys like the bathroom ceiling fan not having a face plate, nor the phone outlet. The desk lamp and outlet did not work. The wireless internet was slow at times. Breakfast was terrific with a great view of the dam and lake powel. Great hotel, they just need to tighten up some loose ends. Extremely expensive at over $300/night.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Allegan, MI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very nice hotel. Clean and Large rooms. Our room had a refrigerator and Microwave. Very comfortable beds and what a Great Rate. One of the best stays on our trip! Very Nice!! I would stay here again if I get back to Page, AZ. Such a good experience I would come back just to stay here and do more sightseeing.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

San Ramon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm sad that we only got to stay here one night while passing through Page on a two week road trip. It was definitely one of the top places we stayed during those two weeks. The room was super spacious and very nicely decorated. Two queen beds were both super comfortable and we had a good night's rest. The view of the lake was obviously another perk. Front desk clerk was very nice and helpful on check in. We had a slight problem with our tv, and one of the clerks came to the room with us to insure that it was fixed correctly. If we are ever back in Page, there's no question where we would stay.

Room Tip: We were right on the main floor near the lobby. I was worried it might be a little loud given our pr...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Columbia City, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was one of the nicest places we stayed during our vacation. The room was spacious and the beds were comfy, with an excellent view of Lake Powell /the desert. The complementary breakfast was excellent.

Room Tip: Make reservations in advance.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Upon arrival and entering my room... The floor was totally filthy.. I went to the front desk and told the lady at the desk that the floor was filthy and walking barefoot it was sticky.. She said I am sorry we have no cleaning staff on duty.. I would have to do it myself....She did come in and do a little of the bathroom but the floor in the whole room that is some kind of peel and stick flooring to look like wood so don't let the pictures fool you...was sticky with dirt or soda....so we had to put on shoes the whole night to walk around the room.......The bedding is old and the pillows are for people with small heads and hard...... I tried to cancel and she would not let me... So I had to pay and not a cheap price to stay in a dirty room with uncomfortable beds and pillows....She did nothing to make me want to stay at a Best Western again. Totally rude person.. It is not my fault there was no cleaning staff.. The shower was even dirty.. So I paid for a dirty room.. and had to sleep in it.... Yes the view from the balcony was pretty but that was about it and I did not come there for the view.. I had just visited Lake Powell..I wanted to sleep.. It is a very old building they are trying to renovate.....Not doing a good job I would advise picking a different hotel....N.M. St. Louis, Mo.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN View of Lake Powell Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear NormaJean52: Thank you for staying with us. I apologize the cleanliness of the room did not meet our own standard. The hotel is sorry for your inconvenience. Since your check-out, we have implemented new ways to clean the floors. Your other issues have also been addressed with the housekeeper who cleaned your room. Thank you for bringing the issues up at check out. We are happy that you left happy with the discount the hotel had given you for the inconvenience. If you have other questions, please call the hotel office manager, Kris, at 928.645.8868.

Been to BEST WESTERN View of Lake Powell Hotel? Share your experiences!