Although the other Best Western in Page is a Best Western Plus, the View of Lake Powell Hotel is the better one. You actually do not have a view on the lake but on the power plant. Nevertheless this hotel is very good. Large rooms, clean, worth the money and a good breakfast. However, we had to leave early for a boattrip and when we came down to the breakfast room there was no breakfast. We asked for it and the staff told that the guy who should take care of it had not arrived yet. This can happen, but they have to inform their guests instead of shrugging their shoulders. The staff did not really care about this. That was the only negative point on this hotel. The day after breakfast was great.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Arizona Hotel Page
- Best Western Arizona Hotel
- Best Western Page
- Page Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is beautifully perched on top of Manson Mesa overlooking spectacular Glen Canyon Dam. See the start of Lake Powell backed by Glen Canyon Dam and towered over by majestic sandstone buttes. Relax in our lobby or soak in our hot tub while enjoying amazing Arizona sunset views.Hotel features Free Wi-Fi, Large parking, and heated pool and hot tub. Come stay with us for a memorable stay in Page/Lake Powell, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN View of Lake Powell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.