This hotel is seemingly undergoing refursbishment - which are much needed. Our room was down a corridor which had the wall paper stripped away in parts, but not completely.. The room itself was very large, but you could not open the window, the ac was very noisy and the air in the room was not fresh. The towels were grey and not inviting.
And excuse me - exactly what kind of view of Lake Powell are they talking about?
Also the pool and jacuzzi area was under refurbishment.
The breakfast was supervised by an employee who was rude and interrupting peoples conversations.
At check out they had charged the wrong credit card, and we were told it was our fault, despite having had a conversation about the pm staff about this very topic!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Arizona Hotel Page
- Best Western Arizona Hotel
- Best Western Page
- Page Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is beautifully perched on top of Manson Mesa overlooking spectacular Glen Canyon Dam. See the start of Lake Powell backed by Glen Canyon Dam and towered over by majestic sandstone buttes. Relax in our lobby or soak in our hot tub while enjoying amazing Arizona sunset views.Hotel features Free Wi-Fi, Large parking, and heated pool and hot tub. Come stay with us for a memorable stay in Page/Lake Powell, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Best Western, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN View of Lake Powell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.