I requested the internet special and that is what I got. A tired room with 2 queen-size beds and a bad view. I guess you get what you pay for. However, as a platinum member requesting a room on a slow night, I thought I might be rewarded with a room upgrade or a free bottle of water. That was not the case. In fact, my arrival host was less than friendly and welcoming and her tone and demanor was more like: "I have done this before but I think I can check this one in faster tonight." She seemed to care less about me or the hotel. I was simply an inconvenience. This in light of the fact that I was the only person at the counter.
This is the second time I have stayed in this property in less than a year but it will likely be my last. This venue strikes me as property that has location so it doesn't need to sell service, quality and/or value. People will come by the bus load to see Lake Powell and the Grand Caynon.
On a plus side the breakfast was good and the space available for eating was more than adaquate this time as the property seemed empty. This is not what I have come to expect from BW.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus At Lake Powell Hotel Page
- Best Western Plus At Lake Powell Hotel
- Best Western Lake Powell
- Best Western Page
- Page Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southwestern Adobe Style Hotel with a warm ambiance, overlooks Lake Powell, 1 mile from Glen Canyon Dam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Best Western, Otel, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS at Lake Powell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.