“Surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Washington DC
“Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I had the distinct pleasure and surprise dinning at the Butterfield Stage steakhouse. I did not expect to find anything approaching fine dining in Page. The decor and ambience are what you would expect to find in a small western town. My big surprise came from the prime rib that Chef Ron served me. I ordered the prime rib -- requesting either an end cut or a rare slice. What Chef Ron produced was a singular piece in my 50 plus years of dining experience -- a crispy end cut that was rare! Not only was the meat exquisitely prepared -- it was from a fine piece of beef -- I suspect a prime grade. The presentation was what I would expect from Morton's or Ruth's Chris -- and the beef was every bit as good. I cannot overstate my surprise and delight.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Great steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

A little high but well worth it...If you are in town please stop by and eat...you won't regret it. The staff is very nice the singing was good also nothing bad to say about the place.

Dallgow, Germany
“good steaks !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I visited this restaurant ,because this place has a nice view of the dam! I s very nice,too bad was cold outside !I took a lot of pictures! Is old fashion restaurant,but I liked like this ,because keep traditions on the site!!The steaks a re very good!!,I tried the porterhouse steak! Was too big for me!!! I coudn t finish!! Was the best steak in page ,Arizona!!!I recomend this restaurant!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lechee, Arizona, United States
“Good service & friendly employees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We dine on the patio and the view was wonderful, and it had a great atmosphere, the music was also great. The chefs did a amazing job on preparing our meals, the desert was also delicious. Our server , was kind and helpful to all our needs and good timing. I would recommend this resturaunt to anybody visting Page, Az.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mesa, Arizona
“Butterfield steakhouse and stagecoach company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We enjoyed a steak so well, we made it a point to end our vacation trip in Page, AZ just to eat here again. The service as great live entertainment starts at 6PM and the "one man band" was outstanding!
This place had 3 Tour buses come in and there seem to be no disturbance!!!
A lot of history to the Family stagecoach company and this place keeps the business going and does it with honesty/hard work! This will be our favorite every time we go to Page AZ!!!
You can't beat the view of Glen Canyon dam and Lake Powell view from the Patio!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere