“Nice food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

The restaurant is in heart of the city. I like the food there and staff is very nice. I ordered for Dal and Garlic nan and I loved it and price is also good not very high as other tourist places sometimes.

Visited November 2014

“Delicious food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014 via mobile

The food at this restaurant was amazing. Me and my wife thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff was very friendly and visiting from phoenix they gave us great advise about things to do in Page.

• Visited November 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“I had to call cops to get out of that place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Very very bad quality food, and the attitude of the owner/manager was worse than that.. According to him none of the Indians liked their Indian food, all others enjoyed.. thats because Indians know the taste of Indian food.. He said Indians should not even come to his restaurant.. And worst part was started screaming and calling me outside restaurant.. I was with family including 2 small kids.. I had to dial 911 to get police protection to pay for the food that I ate and to just get out untouched.. Even the staff was scared of that guy, they were not charging me for food that I ate without managers approval, inspite of Cops asking her to do so.. Wow!! such a freak..

Visited June 2014
ramesh p, Manager at Asian Cuisine, Indian and Thai Food, responded to this review, November 12, 2014
This is compete lie. I remember this when it happened. I was the one who called the cops because u were yelling at my employees and me. I told u to sop but u did not stop yelling. I called the cops because they did not want it to pay for the food after eating all the foods. They stated the food was not good enough so we will not pay for it. But why did u finish the food. If u finish all the food then u must pay for it. If all the customer do this they we will be out of business. So please don't lie about stuff in the review . U did not needed a protection from cops. I was the one who needed a protection because u was all yelling and so aggressive in talking. And trust me you don't me to yelled at you in front of your kids and wife, that would not be good.
“Good indian and thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

We have been twice in these restaurant in our short stay in Page. After several days of American food we fortunately find this restaurant. The first dinner we tried thai. The food was good and the waiter and the manager were really kindly.
The second evening we tried their Indian food; we asked advices to the manager, who explained us the differences among the menu and suggest us some traditional dishes All was amazing!! Everyone was really nice, as we were the last customer of the evening, even the chef talk with us asking if all was good. At the end of the dinner, they made also a special discount for us, even if they are really cheap!!

Good food, good atmosphere, kindly staff, very good prices. If you would something different of the everyday American food go there!!!!!

Visited November 2014
“Amazing Indian Veg food in Page”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

I had seen the review for this place in Trip Advisor. Went there with not much of an expectation as i already had one not so good experience in an Indian restaurant in Phoenix. We ordered Masala chai (which was typical Indian style and we savored every sip of it) and 2 Veg curries with Rotis. Not only was the service quick, but the food also tasted really good.The prices were little high, but come on...one can pay that price for such tasty food in US!
I would highly recommend this place, if you are looking for a good ,tasty Indian veg food in Page.

• Visited November 2014