“Good food - needs more” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Page, Arizona
“Good food - needs more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I love both Indian and Thai food, so it is great to have this restaurant in Page. Our food (Lamb kebabs and Drunken Noodles) both tasted great and the service was good. But I missed all the condiments that go with Indian food. We started with vegetable samosas, good, but got no chutneys or pickled vegetables to spice them up. My lamb kebabs were good, but I had to ask for sauce and got only tamarind sauce. Maybe they think Page palates won't tolerate these condiments, but some of us miss them. It would be helpful too, to have a beer and wine list, since our waitress tried hard to remember all the beers when I asked.

I'll keep going back, and hope that eventually I'll find my favorite chutneys available too.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Delicious food & great service - could you wish for more?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

A good restaurant with a lovely service and great food which has to be recommended.
As a critical point, I can only say that the tv and the music were a bit too loud. But that's all, the rest was excellent!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“All around excellent place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Because of the great service, delicious food, and welcoming environment I have become a regular.

I was a bit hesitant to try Indian food but with an open mind and a little guidance from the manager DK I've found new favorites like vindaloo and the butter chicken dishes. I recommend garlic naan w any of the Indian dishes to dip in the sauce or to just enjoy w your meal.

“Favorite restaurant in Page”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

The food is very good here! I've been many times and it has always been great. Service is fine. This is a good place to mix it up in Page of you're tires of American food.

Burnley, United Kingdom
“authentic thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

really enjoyed the food at this place authentic and reasonably priced. thai green curry was very tasty and a change from the usual american fayre.

Visited September 2013