“So Much Better Than Expected” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Page
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
“So Much Better Than Expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Everyone we ran into during our stay in Page, Arizona was very friendly. This is a town that understands the importance of tourism to their economy. With that said, the Comfort Inn actually took that up a notch.

When we reserved the room we asked them to try to put all three of our families near each other. They put all three of us in adjourning rooms. This may not sound like a big deal, but the hotel was FULL so this definitely took some planning on their part. Most hotels don’t even try to accommodate a request like this. The room was large and very comfortable.

I had forgotten something at home and a friend mailed it to me in care of the hotel. When I checked in and asked if they had received the package, they told me they hadn't gotten it yet. They don’t get mail delivery and have to go pick it up from the post office. They asked me if I needed them to go get it right away. The post office was already closed when I got there but the gentleman at the desk said he would go get it first thing in the morning. He genuinely seemed to care about me getting the package.

On our second morning there we had an early tour scheduled that we had to leave at the same time the breakfast buffet was scheduled to open. In the morning I ran into the woman setting up the breakfast buffet while I was using the computer in the lobby. I asked her if she thought we could grab a bagel or something before we headed out on our tour. She told me sure, but that she would try to open it early for us. She got everything ready and opened up about 15 minutes early, which enabled us to get a good breakfast before we headed out on our rafting adventure. The breakfast was pretty substantial too, with waffles, yogurt, cereal, toast, pastries, hard boiled eggs and more.

The only negative about the hotel was they only had two washer/dryers. Normally I wouldn't do my laundry on vacation, but this was day 5 of a 10 day trip and the dirty clothes were piling up. I had to stay up late in order to get my turn for laundry.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
west hills, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stayed here to be close to our rafting trip on the Colorado River. It is a typical small motel. The rooms were clean and nice. We had 2 rooms and they gave us rooms with adjoining doors. The pool and spa were fun for the kids. It is indoor but has many windows open to outside. The man at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. We picked this hotel because of the poor reviews and mention of bedbugs at some of the other local hotel. We weren't disappointed!

Celina, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Our vacation in Page, Arizona was super great! The Comfort Inn at Page, Arizona is truly a great place to stay. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was immaculately clean, the beds were super, and the breakfast was really delicious each day. It was a nice hot breakfast with lots of choices to please anyone's taste. There is a huge indoor dining area as well as an outside dining area to enjoy your FREE hot breakfast! The Comfort Inn is ideally located near some of the fun things to see and do while visiting the Page area. Horseshoe Bend is located just three miles from the Comfort Inn. Copper Cloud Ranch is located less than a mile from the Comfort Inn (on Haul Road). My husband and I enjoyed a beautiful and relaxing sunset trail ride in the country and rode up to a beautiful overlook view of the canyon and the lake. Dell at Copper Cloud Ranch kept the ride personal for just my husband and me. Dell has such gentle and well-trained horses, my ride was safe, exciting and relaxing!

I highly recommend the Comfort Inn at Page, Arizona!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Cedar City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I enjoyed my stay very much.... the breakfast room was a little small but other than that I was very happy. Myself and my team have spent quit a bit of time in page and the accomidations were great! Everything was very clean and bright air conditioning worked well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good location, close to everything. We could walk to dining and walmart. Breakfast buffet was not bad either. The front desk was friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The night clerk gave a great recommendation for a good Indian cuisine restaurant (owned by her cousin).

Salt Lake City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

So-long as your kids are alright sleeping on a pull-out couch, the family suite is great. LOTS of space, which was great with my little ones who always want to get their toys out and play on the floor. Due to this, another plus was that the property is new, hence CLEAN carpets. The suite has two rooms, hence two TV's. My husband and I could watch something in the main bedroom and have a kid's show on in the other room, or watch something once they were asleep. It also helped in that we could get ready for the day without waking them up in the process. The pool is small and indoors, but if you want something big and outdoors you can make your way over to the lake. Breakfast was good and the eating area was clean and well-maintained in regards to keeping up on fresh food and empty trash cans.

Room Tip: We had a family suite, which had a living area with a pull-out couch and a separate bedroom. It had...