“It's a good place to stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Page Boy Motel
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   150 N Lake Powell Blvd, Page, AZ 86040   |
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Page
Sheerness, Kent England
“It's a good place to stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is the third time we have stayed at the Page Boy. It is a no frills no hidden extras Hotel/Motel. I paid for the hotel on line and paid the rest at the hotel. I prefer to pay all on line but I can see their problem in so much as if you don't show up they have to make a refund and that is a hassle that they probably don't want. The hotel always seems to be packed and on the nights we were there the No Vacancy light was on. The room and bathroom were clean and the pool was very cold when I tried it in the morning. The location is good as you are well within walking, european that is, distance of all the amenities of the town. We booked for the rafting from Glen Canyon Dam to Lees Ferry and we loved it. All in all a good place to stop but don't expect to much.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Polish first
Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We only stayed one night but thoroughly enjoyed it. We arrived right at the check-in time and the lady handling our reservation was very friendly and helpful.

The room was spacious with a king bed and a decent-sized bathroom, both very clean. The pool and courtyard outside were nice to enjoy and relax around after a long day.

Great value for money!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Page Boy. The area in the middle of hotel is great. It is very relaxing to sit in the courtyard. The room was fine and had no problems. There is a great CW bar right across the street. There is a bowling alley next door with a bar and another saloon across the street, so you dont have to sit in your room and not have some entertainment at night. I would recommend the country bar. It was nice with good food and live music. I would stay here again if I get the chance.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Boise, Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

The room was clean, the pool was clean. The staff allowed me to park my motorcycle in front of the office beneath the canopy. I made my reservation online back in April and paid $50 at that time. When I arrived in June, I again paid $50. Later when I realized what I had done, I called the hotel to straighten out the problem. I was informed that the first $50 was a 50% down payment and the second $50 was the remaining amount due. Unfortunately for me, I did not save my confirmation documentation so I cannot prove that I was charged twice for the room. I do not believe the room was worth $100 in mid week. The online price today shows $77. Take a lesson from my mistake…understand and save your documentation!

Room Tip: If you make reservations and pay online, save your documentation!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Montpellier, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Pleasant stay in a courtyard room upstairs, friendly staff, normal breakfast which is included in the room price. Very clean room, recent furnitures, large parking lot.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

We went in the off season (January) and got a King room for 40 bucks. Wi-Fi, breakfast and a front desk gal who had plenty of local tips to give us. It's not the Holiday Inn but then again, you're not paying for $120 a night either.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

I needed to stay in Page, and the reviews for this motel were very conflicting. Tempted by its excellent location near the highway, I decided to roll my dice. I guess some of the reviews were too harsh. The place was clean and adequate for our needs. We might have been lucky with a clean room, but our stay was fine. It is worth noting that the Antelope Canyon Tours company is a walking distance from the motel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Page Boy Motel? Share your experiences!