“Not Great!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Page

You added Rodeway Inn Page to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Page
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   107 S Lake Powell Blvd, Page, AZ 86040 (Formerly Empire House)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Page
St. George, Utah
“Not Great!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We arrived late and fell into bed. I awoke to near screaming from my wife - as the light of day arrived it became evident that we were staying in quite an old, broken down, dirty hotel. The (dirt) floor of my tent might have been cleaner than the carpet. The door to the bathroom didn't quite fit in the frame (lift to close?). I must say, however, that the people at the front desk were universally friendly to me, so there was at least one good point to the stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Polish first
VIRGINIA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We need rooms with a refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, and hairdryer when we travel. This Rodeway Inn listed those items on their webpage at a very reasonable off-season price, so we booked two rooms for one night. We were delighted to find the rooms clean and spacious. The hotel is in the process of doing some exterior renovation, but the rooms themselves are very well maintained. The staff was very helpful and responded quickly to our requests. There are restaurants nearby and large grocery store across the street. These conveniences added to the value of staying at this hotel. We were very satisfied with the accommodations and would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stayed in page overnight during my visit to Antelope Canyon. Along with my wife, My friend and his wife, four of us took a room with two queen beds.

The quality of Rooms is really great and hotel staff is very nice.

I really liked the shower :-)

Even after checking-out in morning we called them couple of times to get some information related to nearby places, they provided valuable info.

The best part is, 15 after coming back to phoenix I realized that my camera charger is missing, I gave a call to these guys. They found it and posted it to me free of cost. I am really really very thankful to them and I am really impressed by there services.

I would definitely stay there again whenever I go to Page.

Room Tip: If you are more than two persons and enjoy late night chatting and plaing games etc. Take a room wit...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I am female, traveling alone, stayed for two separate nights in two different rooms. I prefer the room with king bed but the one with two queen will work for two people.

The rooms are good sized, smelled clean, have comfortable bed(s), have everything I needed and more: wifi, coffee maker, frig, microwave, air conditioning (TV, hair dryer, breakfast I didn't use). Bathrooms are well stocked and clean. Staff, an adorable couple are friendly and courteous. Their kid (I think) seems clued at the computer any time I was there. Nice kid.

Paid $38 including tax 2nd week of December. It was more than I expected, no hassle, safe, quiet (in winter at least), convenient (right across from Safeway).

I will stay here again. It is not a B&B or Best Western/Holiday Inn but better than any other Motels that I have ever stayed. I travel a lot but I also sleep in my car a lot, so take my review as what it is. Will upload photos later.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Sandy, Utah, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is the third time we've stayed at the Rodeway Inn. It is a great price for the room we got. $35.00 +tax. The room was clean and there weren't any weird odors or anything like I have experienced at some places. The staff were friendly and helpful, the only reason I am not giving this place 5 stars is because the guy at the front desk in the morning was super talkative and just kept going on and on about things when I just wanted to eat my breakfast in peace. I'll admit that I am grumpy in the morning, but dang, can I just eat my breakfast please?

Other than that it was easy getting in, easy getting out, clean and comfortable beds, parking very close to our room, and a decent breakfast in the morning. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for someplace to just stay overnight at a good price.

Florida City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

i'm so happy about this trip..so exciting so see Grand Canyon and Lake and my family so happy also cuz we don"t know Page at all but when we're saw here is so nice and we choose the cheap motel(Rodeway Inn)but the service is so good good,,front desk so nice&friendly(Aj;manager)the room very nice abd have TV Plasma and good location nere by supermarket..very good for everything but the only thing i don't like is they don't have hot tub for my relax..!!thanks,,may be in future u will have>!...

Room Tip: on 2nd so quiet..225!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My trip to arizona was a lot of fun,driving from Grand Canyon<north rim> to Page . Is a small town with a lot of hotels in the area.but we choose Rodeway.I liked the hotel bcs is very good located,near by Antelope Canyon,and the supermarket (grocery store> just walking distance! our rooms was nice and clean and very quiet on the night.Very good breakfast,and the best wifi,we used all night. thanks so much for the staff,they help us with our trip,maps...!!
I will stay again there,next year!!!

Room Tip: choose the room at 2 floor,by the pool:room 220
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Rodeway Inn Page? Share your experiences!