1. Owners/Staff: Very courteous; helpful, available but not invasive.
2. Well Run. The owners are very particular with regard to how the resort is maintained. They also have expectations of their guests which encourages logical care and courtesy of others. This is good.
3. Private. Though the cabins are situated rather closely, the cabin environment promotes a pleasant, cozy sense of privacy.
4. It's a very short drive to Glacier National Park. There are few nice places to stay that is close to the park. Silver Wolf resort is one of them.
Through no fault of Silver Wolf resort, the train tracks are close by.... so, with that preface, here are the Cons:
1. The 10:00 pm train. Oh yes, the train ANNOUNCES itself. TOOOOOT, ToooOOOOT, TOOOOOOOOOOT.
2. The 11:00 pm train. TOOOOOT, ToooOOOOT, TOOOOOOOOOOT.
3. The 12:00 pm train. TOOOOOT, ToooOOOOT, TOOOOOOOOOOT.
4. And so on, until about 4:00 a.m. - yes, really.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.