Only 2 minutes from entrance to Glacier Natl Park. We chose the 2 bedroom for our family of 6 and had plenty of room. Super clean, full kitchen and lots of towels. Balcony and porch were very comfortable. Yard is well kept and lovely to spend a quiet evening. We will definitely come back here. Plus they can arrange for fishing and rafting excursions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5 log cabins provide a perfect base camp for exploring beautiful Glacier National Park. Enhance the quality of your Montana adventure vacation by staying in a custom made log cabin designed especially for you. Enjoy a full kitchen with all linens, dishes and cookware. Resort activities include whitewater rafting and fishing trips, as well as paddle board rentals. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Great Northern Hotel West Glacier
- Great Northern Whitewater Hotel
- Great Northern Resort West Glacier, Montana