Room was VERY small and there is no place to put toiletries. Bathroom was about the size of bathroom on a cruise ship. Bed was comfortable and clean. In the evening the desk clerk lit the fireplace which was lovely for a while. However, after a while the smell becomes a bit overwhelming and it wafted up to our second floor room and remained there most of the night. Breakfast was strictly continental and quite sparse - nothing special at all. We checked out after one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 1910 National Historic Landmark hotel built by James J. and Louis Hill of the Great Northern Railway. After being closed for fifty years, the property underwent a three-year restoration completed in 1999 and is now a National Historic Landmark. The Belton Chalet was the first chalet built for Glacier Park and the park’s first winter headquarters. Belton Chalet, family owned, once again welcomes guest from across the world. Thank you for being our guest and a part of our history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Belton Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belton Chalet West Glacier, Montana
- Belton Chalet Hotel West Glacier