Our family of 5 stayed in the Adobe House near the Belton Chalet the first week of August. What a charming house! I would highly recommend it to families. The house was beautiful! There are two bedrooms and a set of bunks in the oversized hallway. Bathroom upstairs only has a bath but it worked out fine. Great location for those who want a little more privacy than a typical hotel or chalet. Free WiFi was nice too and the gas fireplace. Included a outdoor grill and firepit for campfires. I recommend eating at the dinner next to the gas station at the bottom of the hill. Thanks Belton for providing such a cool house for our vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 1910 National Historic Landmark hotel built by James J. and Louis Hill of the Great Northern Railway. After being closed for fifty years, the property underwent a three-year restoration completed in 1999 and is now a National Historic Landmark. The Belton Chalet was the first chalet built for Glacier Park and the park’s first winter headquarters. Belton Chalet, family owned, once again welcomes guest from across the world. Thank you for being our guest and a part of our history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Belton Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belton Chalet West Glacier, Montana
- Belton Chalet Hotel West Glacier