We could not have had a better stay at Village Inn. So relaxing. Our teen kids kayaked one morning. We'd awake at sunrise and then take brief nap and hit the trails. We loved Eddies for snack or dessert and dinner our first evening but had a kitchen to have cereal or sandwiches when hungry from all our hiking. Coffee was good and kitchen was stocked with everything you'd need to cook full meal but we kept it pretty simple. Loved the cleaning staff lady she was a delight. We went early in season so no bugs at all and crowds were light and will do it again. That view to wake up to was worth it all! Loved all the gift shops too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1956, the Village Inn at Apgar is located on the shores of Lake McDonald. This quaint 36 room motor inn offers stunning views from every room of Lake McDonald and the mountain panorama forming the Crown of the Continent. One-bedroom kitchenettes are available, as well as one- and two-bedroom units that can accommodate up to six people. One-bedroom kitchenette rooms are located on the 1st floor and are equipped with basic utensils, refrigerator, stove, microwave, and coffee maker. One-bedroom units are located on both floors and can accommodate a maximum of two people. All rooms are rustic yet comfortable with double and/or twin beds and a private bathroom. Second story rooms are accessed via stairs only and all rooms have an incredible lake view. A limited number of ADA-accessible rooms are available and are booked based on space available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Village Inn At Apgar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Inn At Apgar Hotel West Glacier
- Village Hotel West Glacier
- Village Hotel At Apgar
- Village Inn At Apgar West Glacier, Montana