“What a Blast!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
Devon, Canada
“What a Blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Our family took the half day trip and it was just perfect - we were warmly greeted upon arriving at the office, the staff was very attentive to ensure we had our gear, and a bus took us to and from the river. Molly (aka Hot Sauce) was our guide and she was very fun but also serious when it came to safety. The rapids were great but not too crazy (I almost fell out of the raft at one of the rapids but had thankfully listened to Molly's instructions about bracing myself). We all had a lot of fun, including my kids, ages 11 and 13. We will definitely book with Wild River again the next time we come to Glacier!

“Whitewater rafting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Awesome experience!! Everyone walked away thrilled and wanting more yet feeling completely safe with 7yr old + kids and adults. Will return again for an overnight trip for sure!! All of the guides were fantastic but we had Corey and I would highly recommend him. Talked one of our nervous kiddos into coming with. He was extremely knowledgable, funny and down right adorable. We had a 2 week vacation through Canada, Montana, Wyoming and N. Dakota packed with activities - the kids ages 13 thru 7 say this was their favorite!

Redlands
“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I did the full day white water kayak trip last month. It was my first time and I had an absolute blast. My guide, Joe was awesome - knowledgeable, engaging, spirited and above all fun. The whole atmosphere was incredible but the Wild River crew made it unforgettable.

Thanks.
Jeff I.

Visited July 2014
“Whitewater Funtastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Our family went on a half day Whitewater rafting trip with Corey as our guide. Cory was FANTASTIC and fun for all ages(adults and children). Corey was knowledgable about the history of Glacier National Park and the Middle Fork River! I would recommend this trip to all ages!

Thanks COREY!

Seattle, Washington
“Big Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We had a great time rafting the flathead river, lots of exciting rapids and family friendly. I definitely recommend!