I don't say this often, but our stay was perfect. The setting of this alpine-styled lodge in the woods among native plantings captured me from the first look. But then there was Chloe and then Josh and then a beautiful, comfortable, spotlessly clean room owned by a business with an eco-conscience. Oh my. I could have stayed a month. I certainly hope, hope, hope to return there in my lifetime for a longer stay. While they may call their breakfast a continental, it is really more like the continent: there were so many great and healthy choices that I had to forego tasting all that I had wished I could. Bonus: they have a phone in the dining area with unlimited long distance. Bonus: sitting on the patio outside of our room with a great book. Calgon, take me to Glacier Guides Lodge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by Montana Raft Company and Glacier Guides, this eco-friendly lodge offers premier rafting, hiking and fishing adventures in and around Glacier National Park. Glacier Guides Lodge is uniquely nestled in a forested canyon above the town of West Glacier. This smaller B&B style lodge was built in 2010 to LEED standards (environmentally friendly); each private room has a full bath, 2 queen bed(s), AC, WiFi, Dish TV, daily maid service and a full continental breakfast. Book your rafting, hiking and fishing adventure through the main office. Happy Trails... See you in West Glacier! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Glacier Guides Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Guides Hotel West Glacier
- Glacier Guides Lodge West Glacier, Montana