The Lodge is easily the best hotel facility in or near Glacier Park. (That's not saying all that much considering the general run of greatly overpriced and under-achieving hotels around the Park).
Let me say, however, that my overall experience here was the best I've had in any hotel anywhere. The physical facility is terrific and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff is first-rate.
If you are going to Glacier, look no further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by Montana Raft Company and Glacier Guides, this eco-friendly lodge offers premier rafting, hiking and fishing adventures in and around Glacier National Park. Glacier Guides Lodge is uniquely nestled in a forested canyon above the town of West Glacier. This smaller B&B style lodge was built in 2010 to LEED standards (environmentally friendly); each private room has a full bath, 2 queen bed(s), AC, WiFi, Dish TV, daily maid service and a full continental breakfast. Book your rafting, hiking and fishing adventure through the main office. Happy Trails... See you in West Glacier! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Glacier Guides Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Guides Hotel West Glacier
- Glacier Guides Lodge West Glacier, Montana