Before I even start this review...Josh (Innkeeper) and Max (the four legged innkeeper) are the best hosts ever. After a long drive from Spokane, we were greeted warmly (providing you yoodle to let them know you have arrived) and shown to our beautiful room on the ground floor. We had a lovely patio area outside where we sat and studied our "What to do if you meet a bear instructions ". Sheets, towels, everything top class. Our daughter fell in love with Max who came to visit her her as we sat outside. This is truly a slice of heaven. I simply cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by Montana Raft Company and Glacier Guides, this eco-friendly lodge offers premier rafting, hiking and fishing adventures in and around Glacier National Park. Glacier Guides Lodge is uniquely nestled in a forested canyon above the town of West Glacier. This smaller B&B style lodge was built in 2010 to LEED standards (environmentally friendly); each private room has a full bath, 2 queen bed(s), AC, WiFi, Dish TV, daily maid service and a full continental breakfast. Book your rafting, hiking and fishing adventure through the main office. Happy Trails... See you in West Glacier! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Glacier Guides Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Guides Hotel West Glacier
- Glacier Guides Lodge West Glacier, Montana