Beautiful place - back in a grove away from the road, but only a short walk to the best restaurant in town - and very comfortable and spacious rooms. I also liked their ecological consciousness (for example, having soap and shampoo dispensers in the shower). The service was terrific - Don was great. We had to leave very early in the morning, before breakfast, so Don fixed us a couple of really nice 'breakfast bags' with yogurt, bagels & flavored cream cheese that they mix themselves, and fruits, to take with us to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by Montana Raft Company and Glacier Guides, this eco-friendly lodge offers premier rafting, hiking and fishing adventures in and around Glacier National Park. Glacier Guides Lodge is uniquely nestled in a forested canyon above the town of West Glacier. This smaller B&B style lodge was built in 2010 to LEED standards (environmentally friendly); each private room has a full bath, 2 queen bed(s), AC, WiFi, Dish TV, daily maid service and a full continental breakfast. Book your rafting, hiking and fishing adventure through the main office. Happy Trails... See you in West Glacier! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Glacier Guides Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Guides Hotel West Glacier
- Glacier Guides Lodge West Glacier, Montana