“AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Overgaard, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I am not a big fan of flying, but our pilot was great and the trip was smooth. Don't waste your time on the 1/2 hr tour, go for broke and do the hour. You get to see the whole park and the glaciers, we even saw mountain goats clinging to the mountainside. Don't pass this up if you visiting Glacier National Park and make your reservations early.

Visited June 2012

Gurnee
“Nice flight, nice pilot, poor attitude of owner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I am a pilot myself so I am used to monster egos and guys that give glib answers to sincere questions. Jerry was the typical successful pilot/owner that gave short, evasive answers to my questions. He wasn’t rude at all, he was even polite. He was just a-bit aloof to my flying and experience questions. Since we were only in town two days and I had tried to get in at Kruger Helicopter with no avail I just accepted this behavior. I was genuinely excited at first since I have wanted to go on a helicopter ride for as long as I can remember but Jerry’s attitude put a bit of a damper on it. The receptionist and pilot were very nice and the flight was exciting. I am glad that I went but it would have been a little better had Jerry made an attempt to show more interest in us.

Alameda, California
9 attraction reviews
“Hour tour well worth the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We checked with Heli-Tours regarding availability and weather and followed their advice; a clear sky and smooth sailing. The breath of what we saw was amazing. Our young pilot kept us informed of the glaciers, mountains, lakes & valleys in our view. The hour length meant we nearly flew over the complete park. I sat in the seat next to the pilot and that was wonderful as it's glass from feet to overhead -but that could be rather scary for those somewhat fearful of heights.

Newbury Park, Ca
21 attraction reviews
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

5 of us took the hour trip this week. Our weather was wonderful so we were lucky to be able to have a very smooth ride and views forever. There is no other way to see what we saw, no matter how much you hike to the top of certain trails. Well worth the money, which seems like a lot until you take the trip and find out how wonderful the experience is. Highly recommended.

Maple Valley, Washington, United States
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Having driven the Road to the Sun twice, I decided to take the heli trip. We had my 16 year old grandson with us and my wife and I all enjoyed this trip. The views along are worth the cost, but being able to see both sides of the divide at the same time is impressive. This is the point that all water run off goes to the Pacific or the Gulf, right under you! Next time I will take the 1 hour trip, it is worth every cent!