“Won't mind staying again next bike race” 5 of 5 stars

Comfort Inn Silver City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1060 E. US Hwy 180, Silver City, NM 88061   |
Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Silver City
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Won't mind staying again next bike race”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

It was nice, quiet, clean. Pretty good breakfast. Manager worked with us to get a room on a busy weekend via mobile email and phone as we approached the area. Rate was a bit high but didn't mind too much as it was clean and had helpful staff.

• Stayed August 2013
ComfortInnSilverCity, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Silver City, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Stan,

Thank you very much for great review and recognizing our hard working staff. we greatly appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you again next bike race.

95 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Gleneden Beach, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

What a nice surprise. This location shows some TLC. The towels are nice and the place room and all very clean. I would come back. The new small pillow in hotels and motels are irritating but there are several so will make do. The bed is very comfortable and will get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
ComfortInnSilverCity, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Silver City, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear John,

Thank you for your lovely review, we look forward to seeing you next time!
Cerritos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I stayed here on my road trip to new mexico, this place offered great service, good value, clean room, comfortable bed and breakfast was also good. i went went for a swim, the pool was nice and clear. i will definitely stay here on my way back!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
ComfortInnSilverCity, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Silver City, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Nick,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write great review for our hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I travel to Silver City often for business and stay at the Comfort Inn everytime. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Since they don't have a work out room on site they have allowed me to work out in the swimming pool before hours so that I can maintain my health while traveling. The hotel is in a great location and as a women I have alway felt safe there. I travel often in my job and I appreciate that they cater to the business traveler and make us feel at home. I would recommend this hotel and plan to stay with them when I travel back to Silver City.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ComfortInnSilverCity, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Silver City, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Janice,

Thank you very much for great review regarding your stay at our hotel. It is truly rewarding receiving compliments like this acknowledging our hardworking staff and their service. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again.
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great 3 Night Stay!
The staff was very friendly and seemed to work as a solid unit. Everything was very clean. I noticed the staff cleaning tables in the pool area and even the lamp posts in the entry area. All surfaces were cleaned.
They were very pleasant to guests and seemed to really enjoy working with each other - which is an added bonus.
Great Cookies. Nice and hot - but they do go fast.
Hot coffee even into the night in the dining area.
Great breakfast.
Nice clean pool and spa area- perfect temperture in the enclosure. Many pool areas are like a sauna.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Odessa, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Rooms clean, very helpful upon check in, rates fair. However, I forgot my Kindle Fire in the room, called about 12 hours after we left, the Kindle cannot be found. I have talked to 3 different employees, only one of which was courteous and helpful and followed up with a return call. She told me she had spoke with the general manager, but I guess I did not seem important enough for a telephone call from management. There is a thief with access to the rooms, be careful. I know it was my fault I left the Kindle, but I was hoping for someone honest. I don't care if I forgot it, it is still stealing.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Terrie,

Thank you for your recent compliments regarding the hotel and the staff, we appreciated very much.

I apologized about the miscommunication with the employees, however our staff has located your Kindle Fire and since then General Manager and myself have called you numerous time and left voicemails unfortunately till now we have not heard from you. Please call us at 575 534 1883 so we can send you the Kindle Fire.

Thank you.
Sarver, Pennsylvania, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This was the second year we have stayed here for multiple nights. We have nothing but praise for the hotel and staff, especially the staff! The rooms have been very clean and comfortable. The staff in a word.... EXCELLENT! They are so friendly and helpful and in the evenings the fresh homemade cookies are an appreciated bonus! Housekeeping is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms and bathrooms have been very clean. Both my wife and I have back problems but the beds have been very comfortable! Check in and check out has been a breeze. I would have no problem at all recommending this hotel to friends or family. Thanks to all for a great stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ComfortInnSilverCity, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Silver City, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Jaffery,

Kind Regards,

Mahesh Patel
Comfort Inn

Been to Comfort Inn Silver City? Share your experiences!