This is always our favorite place to stay in Silver City. The rooms are reasonably clean and comfortable. The small fridge was even pretty quiet! We had a ground floor room near a door and still found it to be pretty quiet. The breakfast was fresh and plentiful...even with a softball team fueling up for the day. I always love the night check-in staff. The friendly face at the end of a long drive is a relief.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Silver City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Silver City Hotel Silver City
- Holiday Inn Silver City
- Silver City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Silver City, New Mexico is near Historic Downtown Silver City with it's restaurants, galleries and shopping. The Gila National Forest and Wilderness areas, Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument, City of Rocks State Park, Faywood Hot Springs, Glenwood Catwalk Recreation Area, Chino Mine, Tyrone Mine and the WNMU Campus are within easy driving distance. Tourist and real estate relocation information are available in our lobby. The goal of our hotel is to provide our guests with an inviting, comfortable and safe atmosphere that exceeds expectations. We will do this by providing both our guests and our employees with a positive experience while maintaining our honesty, integrity and love for what we do. Hotel features include complimentary Express Start breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Silver City, NM and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Silver City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.