“Never again” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Silver City, New Mexico
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

Service was dreadful, food a deep-fried nightmare. Too bad. Go to Curious Kumquat right around the corner -- a thousand times better.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Far exceeded expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

I thought I'd try out the new restaurant yesterday and boy was I surprised at the quality and excellence in presentation. Lunch was awesome and I'm looking forward to eating there again. I ordered the pesto salad with grilled chicken and my husband ordered the gumbo. Both were terrific.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Silver City, New Mexico
“Note - old reviews do not apply!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2010

Though this is showing as "Q's Southern Bistro", please note that reviews prior to June 2010 will refer to the previous bar/restaurant on the site, the Silver City Brewing Company. The address is the same, but nothing else is.

The restaurant is opening this week and we should be trying it shortly; I will update this review when we've been.

bremerton
“A place to relax and eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2010

This place is a neat place to eat. easy going with a unique structure because of the high ceilings. The food is excellent and is great for any occassion. Lines might be a lil long but worth the wait. They have a menu full of all kinds of foods and is a great place for the whole family. Also has a bar area and tv with the sports channels on it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“A terrible first time experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2009

I grew up in Silver City and come back at least once a year. This is a place I have been wanting to come to for years. My older brother and sister were also in town from Utah and Alabama so we all went to the SCBC on a Friday night to meet a friend for drinks. As we entered,two people behind the bar yelled at us that the kitchen was closed. We were OK with that, all we wanted was drink anyway. We sat with our friends, we placed our order and we waited. Our friends were also waiting for their order of green chili fries and nachos. Our server came back a little while later and told us that they had already called "last call" and so he couldn't serve us our drinks and then said that even though the food order got in on time, they cook never got the order. Jokingly, we told our server that we came all the way from NY, UT and AL just to try this beer. He got a little flusterd and told us we could talk to the manager. The manager came out and very rudely told us that the place closed at 9 and we should have read the sign when we came in and that he could not serve us a beer. Our friend told him that we had ordered our drinks 30 minutes ago and the manager looked at his watch and said "Well that would make it 9:05 and we close at 9". He walked away before we could bring up the problem with the food order. I understand that we got in late, but it was extremely rude of them to yell at us the second we walked in the door, our server should not have taken our order, and the manager could have handled himself better. I also found it strange that it was about 9:30 when the people at the next table were delivered thier food order which meant that they had to have been waiting over 30 minues for their food if they got their order in before the kitchen closed. I'm bummed that I didn't get to try the beer or food but unfortunately first impressions are lasting so I will never come back to this place and will not recommend it to anyone.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere