“The Lota #1” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 67 Restaurants in Silver City
Seguin, Texas
“The Lota #1”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Get the combo #1 w/bacon & green chili...you won't be dissapointed!! Serivice was quick & free refills.

Visited August 2014

Abilene, Texas
“What a burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Being from Texas i like my Whataburger, a lot. But always on such for a good burger in my travels. We started seeing these across NM so finally gave in. I have to say it resembles my famed Texas hangout I love so much. Good meat to bun ratio with good flavors. Mustard all the way is best always. The fries came out hand cut with nice crisp.

My only complaint was the teenagers there to visit. Not ones that worked there the ones coming to visit workers. They were loud and blocked counter for sometime without a manager interrupting. Not that this is or isn't a problem but happened while I was there.

So Texans that are traveling through and what a taste of home try a Lotsabuger is like Whataburger. Somehow think this is way close for an accident

Visited June 2014
Howell, Michigan
“Good Burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great burgers anytime. I ate here for lunch during the week i
I was there working. I enjoyed the onion rings too! Wasn't brave enough to try the green chile burger. A friend did and said it was great! The staff there was very friendly! Great place for lunch!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Now I know how they compete...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

When I arrived at a "landing", (Silver City) I decided to try this place. I ordered the classic with green chili. "You want everything on it?"
Jalapenos, too?
Yep.
I sure hope you're ready for this.
Yep.
I gotta tell you, that was one great burger. I returned for the fish and chips...yep.

Rossville, Indiana
“A New Mexico Tradition............”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

My wife introduced me to her beloved Green Chili Cheeseburger at Blake's Lotaburger in her native New Mexico several years ago on one of our first trips together. Now anytime we are in the area it is a requirement. We have visited this location several times to enjoy this New Mexico tradition along with their lovely fries and a delicious milk shake. If you want a taste of New Mexico this is a pretty good place to go. They have several other interesting menu items, but we have never made it past the Green Chili Cheeseburger. If you are not into green chili, you might try their Pulled Pork BBQ. It looks really good. They do breakfast Burritos also.

Visited March 2014