“Nice place to stay:)” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Benson, Arizona
“Nice place to stay:)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stayed two nights recently. Room was very clean and quiet. Beds were very comfortable. Made reservations to stay here again in a couple of weeks. Nice breakfast that is available early. Kids loved the pool.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Zach H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our free hot breakfast and indoor heated pool. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Silver City.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

First of all I will grant you that it is not the Hyatt but whenever I go to Silver City I always stay here because I know what I will get. They have nice rooms with a pool and breakfast and because Silver is so small it is not far away from anything. The staff there is great. Zack is a very nice young man that runs the place as manger and is friendly with everyone. I have seen him interact with guest and staff and treats everyone the same. Kallie is awesome. I called to make a special request after I booked the room and she took care of everything and it was perfect when we arrived. I really like dealing with people who say they will do something and then make sure it is done. I had some car trouble the last time I was there and Josh in maintenance offered to help get them resolved. They have a great breakfast, nice big TV's and free internet. I love staying there.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Zach H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate the compliments towards myself and my staff, Kallie and Josh are excellent employees and they, along with everyone else, always strive to give each and every guest the kind of quality customer service that has earned us awards for excellence. I will share your feedback with the entire staff so that we can continue to provide superior hospitality services to future guests.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I stayed two nights at this hotel and can't say enough good things about the experience. Clean. Comfortable bed. Soft pillows. Spacious work area. SOFT WATER in the shower! Great views of the wonderful wilderness areas surrounding a great little community that is Silver City NM.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Zach H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We always try to give every guest an excellent experience as reflected by our multiple awards. I am very happy to hear that you were satisfied with your stay and we hope to provide you with any future lodging needs you may have on your next trip to our wonderful community!
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

This Hotel is awesome!!!! I love everything about this place, this Econo Lodge is like no other. I have never been to an Econo Lodge that served such a great breakfast. The customer service is great here, Ben was very helpful to us and made our stay very enjoyable we will be back because of him. The rooms are very clean and overall I would recommend anyone traveling to Silver City to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Zach H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. We offer many things that Econolodge does not require us to have, but we provide for the comfort and satisfaction of our guests. We have won awards from Choice Hotels International for the last 4 consecutive years and I am very pleased that our efforts are still being noticed by our guests. Thank you for taking the time to post this review and we will see you next time you are in Silver City!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights in April during the annual bicycle race in town and will plan to stay here in the future when my work brings me back... This is definitely not your typical Econo Lodge hotel and the folks that work here were both friendly and helpful during my stay... I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is traveling to Silver City.

I have stayed at two other Silver City Hotels, the Comfort Inn and Holiday Inn Express, and this hotel is nicer than both.

Pro's: friendly front desk staff, clean rooms, quiet hallways, hot water, cool air conditioning, etc...

Con's: the clothes hanging area could be bigger.....

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Zach H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you very much for the review of our hotel. I am very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We have won awards with Choice Hotels International for the past several years and that is because we're not a "typical" Econolodge. I am thrilled that you find our hotel to be the nicest one in Silver City and I will be sharing your kind words with the entire staff. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit into town!
Show Low, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

This was our first stay at a Choice Hotels location, which we chose after watching an episode of Undercover Boss with their CEO. The desk clerk had headphones on and wasn't very friendly at first. The room was clean and quiet, but we only received one bath towel. When I asked the desk clerk for more towels, he gave me only one. talked with two of housekeeping staff who were very friendly. The breakfast area was clean and well equipped, and the food was good. I sent feedback to Choice Hotels Corporate and received a reply that that location is undergoing staff training.

We will stay at this property again because of the quiet room and look forward to see how training has progressed.

Room Tip: Higher floor are better when you have pets because you don't get noise from overhead.