“My stay in Vincennes Indiana” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Vincennes

You added Red Roof Inn Vincennes to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Vincennes
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1800 South Old Decker Road, Vincennes, IN 47591 (Formerly Best Vincennes Inn)   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Vincennes
Louisville, Kentucky
“My stay in Vincennes Indiana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

The rooms are large, clean with value pricing. The staff is very friendly, the owner is a great guy, breakfast is great.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Harry P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Vincennes, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Thank you for your fair survey regarding your recent stay at The Best Western Inn of Old Vincennes. People like you make us better and strive to do better for our guests. Thank you again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

When we tried to check in at this motel we were told they had a room for one ( there were two of us). I mentioned that I had a confirmed reservation for two double beds for two people, but it didn't matter. Later, I found out there were a number of railroad workers in town and it became obvious that our two day stay wasn't as important as longer term rentals for them. Most disappointing was a lack of concern about not honoring the reservation. We went down the street and stayed at the Marriott Town Place Suites ( an excellent place!). I could not recommend this Best Western to anyone.

Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Harry P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Vincennes, responded to this review, May 18, 2012
I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you. This not common practice for our hotel. Please give us a second chance as we would like to make this up to you. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Sincerely Harry Patel
Terre Haute, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Stayed here because The Holiday Inn Express was full. I was quite impressed by this hotel. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Very large clean rooms. Breakfast was decent. Better than spending $10.00 at Denny's. Will definately stay here again

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Harry P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Vincennes, responded to this review, March 17, 2012
Thank you for your honest opion of my hotel. I appreciate your business and hope you come back soon.

Harry Patel
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

OK for a one night stay. Bed was uncomfortable and the pillows lumpy. Breakfast was below par. Offerings of biscuits and gravy and cold cereals. Gravy was like wall paper paste. Breakfast room was small with three tables. Noise is a problem in rooms located in the building facing the street because of heavy traffic.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

Stayed here from the beginning of May 2011 through August 2011 while working in town. Rooms were spacious, water was hot, bed was awesome, and the staff were very friendly. After a few days the Owner greeted me by my name and made it a point to say hello and ask me how I was doing every time he seen me. The furniture and TV were updated while I was there. I will not stay anywhere else when I am in the area.

Room Tip: I did not stay in the rooms attached to the Office. I stayed in the seperate building and loved the...
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Browns Valley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

I have made this hotel a "must stay" while doing business in in Southwest Indiana! They have the finest of furnishings I've found at any hotels I stayed in. They allow me to park my motorcycle under the entrance at nights, allow me to park a trailer on the lot for a week at a time!
I have stayed multiple times and they make me feel like family! Ourtstand customer service.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Bolingbrook, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

My college-bound daughter and I stayed here in February. I had read the previous reviews, (many of which are two years old or older) but figured I would give it a shot anyway, since we would only be there to sleep. I was very pleasantly surprised. I usually prefer inside-entry rooms, but the doors were secure and we did not hear anything all night. The room was very large and both the room and the linens were clean, and it was 40% less expensive than Holiday Inn or Comfort Suites (I have stayed at both before).

Breakfast is minimal-toast, bagels, coffee, juice and cereal- but unless there are at least 5 of you trying to eat for free (and believe me, I have been there too!) the money you save on the room is well worth a trip to McDonald's if it matters to you that much.

The staff was friendly enough, was able to give us directions to something we needed to find, and adjusted our bill immediately when we noticed it was $10 more than our internet reservation quoted. This is a MOTEL in a smaller town, so adjust your expectations if you are used to staying in 4-5 star hotels, but a very good place to sleep and have some room to spread out. I am very likely stay to here again with the family as my my daughter will be here for her first two years of college

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Inn Vincennes? Share your experiences!