“Good food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Nice variety of menu items and beer. Good service. Moderately priced. Conveniently located within walking distance of our hotel.

Visited August 2013

85% Recommend
Chicago, Illinois
“Great lunch tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stopped in for lunch after running through Wal-Mart which is near the restaurant. It is large and tastefully decorated. The wait staff is well dressed and quick to service in this clean establishment. I looked over the specials and opted for the steak tacos with pico de gallo and tomatillo sauce. The 3 tacos were good with the pico. But the tomatillo sauce was red in color, not green. I tried it, and it was ok. For a fast lunch at a nice place, I would recommend it.
Wish I had time for dinner and drinks. The locals were enjoying this place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vincennes, Indiana
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Eat here when we want Mexican and always enjoy it. The food is always great and the service is always good. The place is always clean they even clean each menu. So when in Vincennes stop in and enjoy some really good food in a nice clean place. You will not regret.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Andrews, IN
“Not up to the hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

While in the area over the weekend, a couple of friends and myself stopped by this place on the recommendation of a buddy who had told me that the place was his favorite Mexican place. The services was a little slow but the waiter was experienced and knew the menu very well. I had the Steak and Rajas con Queso. The steak was tasty though a little tough but the peppers, cheese and other garnishments were very good. One of my buddies had the Chiles Poblanos which consisted of two poblanos, one supposed with cheese and one with ground beef. He stated that both came with cheese. My other friend had the Salmon Caribe, a grilled salmon with deep fried shrimp. He stated that the salmon was very good but would have like some shrimp sauce for them. In summary, I guess I was expecting more but in the end nothing jumped out at me as outstanding. There are a few Mexican places that stand out for me (The Tamale Place in Indianapolis) but most are really similar in style and quality.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Oakland City, Indiana
“Delicious with very good margaritas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Visited here last week. Really good food. We got in for the lunch menu. Hubby had the lunch fajitas with steak. I had the taco/enchilada combo. Lots of food. The chips and salsa were excellent. Our service was very good. They have several televisions tuned to sports channels. We enjoyed this restaurant..

• Visited March 2013