For the price, I was expecting a bit more from this hotel. The best asset of the hotel is its staff, which were all professional, courteous and welcoming. The lobby and restaurant appear to be well maintained, however the rooms could use a little more TLC. Peeling wallpaper and other room updates could be addressed to enhance the experience. Additionally, would suggest that there is a "will return at xx:xx" sign for the gift/sundries shop - I became ill during my stay and needed to get some medicine and waited for about 20+ minutes for the attendant to return from break. Also, taxi cab drivers do not like to make trips into Brooklyn (as we were told be a few of them), so can be difficult to obtain and often need to either use the subway or pay extra for the 'black car' service.
Nice enough place, but perceived value somewhat lacking.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott New York At The Brooklyn Bridge Hotel
- Marriott New York At The Brooklyn Bridge Hotel Brooklyn
- Marriott Brooklyn
- New York City Marriott
- Marriott Brooklyn Bridge
- Marriott New York
- Brooklyn Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is an ideal choice among Brooklyn, NY hotels for business or leisure travel. The hotel's luxurious accommodations boast a relaxed but modern atmosphere with state-of-the-art amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott New York at the Brooklyn Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.