“Poor Screens - Great Service” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
New York
“Poor Screens - Great Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went for the Michigan Game, which was on two smaller screens. Were able to snag a seat fairly quickly, and were served in a decent timeframe as well. Most of the larger screens in the restaurant are standard def and are in need of an update.

Place gets fairly packed after the Barclay's Center events are released, so know that ahead of time.

Visited September 2013

57% Recommend
“Horrible Burger, very dirty.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I had the Steak Burger and it was awful. Tasted like a bootleg McDonald's burger. Wings were decent. This place was not very clean, utensils were sticky and dirty. I would not return.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Food is always amazing. Service SUCKS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I have no complaints about the food, I mean it's Buffalo Wild Wings. But the service sucks. I'm a waitress myself and know a lot about customer service and it was terrible. First I was in a party of 6 and only 4 were there early. After sitting the first 4 down first the other 2 came and they complained about too many ppl. After asking to just sit us somewhere else (when they clearly we said table for 6) they told us we had to "speak to the host" who told us we had to wait again and go behind the line. It was the day of a game and the wait would've been over 2 hours. It was your mistake .. Why can't you just fix it ? It took our server Jennifer forever to get our order. And when she did she messed one up. I've been here before with more than 6 ppl, and have split my check. I asked her to split my check just for two ppl and she had a huge problem. She said that "the computer wouldn't let her do it" and it was "impossible to do" .... But it has been done before in the same exact location. I think she just wanted the tip that come automatically after serving 6 ppl. Which annoyed me because I would've tipped her anyway, so to know she wouldn't do that for me for money just really upset me. The other server working in the same area who claimed to be the manager of waiters was rude ! Kept giving us dirty looks and after we were done eating and watching the game we kindly asked him for a soda which he never brought and was really trying to rush us out.
It was just horrible service Nd they need to really work on that. It's a great location and with Barclays right across the street, so hospitality should be at it's best !
Very disappointed. Wish I had a manager to speak to that day ( cus apparently everyone was busy)

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
uk
“Wild tasty chicken, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We went in not knowing what to expect. The place was packed, and we were told we would have to wait for more than an hour for a table. My husband asked if we could stay at the bar, and as they said it´d be OK, we were seated straight away. The barman delivered fantastic service. Shame I did not get his name - he had a foreign accent, maybe from eastern Europe. There was an NBA match on the screens, and people there were cheering and chanting. The salad was excellent, and the boneless chicken with hot sauce and parmesan was out of this world. Would definitely go back there again, if I have the chance.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ct
“Easy to get to”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

It was more of a let's go here because we need to eat. I had a burger...not so good. My friends had pulled pork sandwich and boneless wings. They really liked theirs. We were seated right away (about 4pm).

Visited November 2012