“Great neighborhood spot- but stick with the pastas” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
NYC
“Great neighborhood spot- but stick with the pastas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have been to Il Passatore many times since they opened. I actually think they get better and better- the food is very good with special unique favors- especially nice on a cold night or in the summer for dinner in their backyard. I would highly recommend any of the pasta and appetizers especially the brussel sprouts, tortellini and ragu. I went the other day for brunch and the pistachio pancakes and bacon were delicious. However, we also ordered the steak and eggs which were surprisingly really Not good. I would definitely go back but would just warn anyone not to get this. Really other then then this, the restaurant is charming and typically very very good.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Palm Beach, Florida
“Great food with a nice neighborhood feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We took family here at friend's recommendation - very glad we went. This is a small restaurant with a cozy family atmosphere. We sat out back on the patio. There were 5 of us and we ordered a lot of different appetizers to share. Everything was fresh and flavorful. The pasta dishes were cooked perfectly and everyone left smiling and full. Put this one on your list. Just know they don't take credit cards - cash only!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denton, Texas
“Neat atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had pretty good service here. They take reservations and stick to them (we got there about 20 minutes early and weren't seated until our reservation time). We ate dinner outside, which was a lively Italian-lighted atmosphere. It's pretty casual as far as attire goes. When we were inside, I felt like the lights were almost turned completely down, and they kept turning them lower so I'd recommend eating outside if you want to see your food :)

We got a carafe of wine to split and they brought out bread, which was very good. I ordered a pink sauce tortellini which was about $10. It was just okay in my opinion. My friend ordered the gnocchi which was also okay. My husband got the black angus sirloin (about $20), which was very good. I've heard great things about it, so maybe we just went on an off day. It's run by Italians and is authentic food.

Visited June 2013
nashua, nh
“Excellent food, nice atmosphere, great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Amazingly, got in with no wait at 9:30 on a Saturday evening without a reservation. Ate in the patio area out back, very nice atmosphere. Our party of five shared two bottles of wine, app's, and five entrees for under $150. The pasta dishes were fresh and perfectly al dente, sauces were very good - all in all, a terrific value. We'll be back!

Visited June 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“execellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've had italian food at over NYC and travelled abroad to Italy for culiany experience. I would rank them 4 out of 5 for sure for its food, price and atmosphere. First of all, this is located in East Willimaburg, out of nowhere but great location to look for parking. I normally dont come to this part of the town but the restuarant is definitely a neighborhood charm. The food is good and best of all its the value, good food and great value is what I normally look for unless I'm taking someone out on a date. The Apps were done right and the homemade pasta is made perfectly, Ciao!

• Visited March 2013