“Return visitor” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 51 hotels in Brooklyn
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Return visitor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I always stay at the Hotel Le Bleu when I come to Brooklyn, The rate is reasonable compared to hotels in the Brooklyn and Manhattan areas. Within walking distance of Prospect Park and some great restaurants. Only blocks away from the subway which was very nice. The rooms are always larger than Manhattan rooms with some rooms having a walk-out terrace. The only critic I would have is the water pressure isn't the greatest but it was definitely fine. Front staff is incredibly friendly and knowledable. I would highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Ask for a terrace room if you want to be able to walk out and get a good view.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

615 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I telephoned the hotel directly to make 4 sets of hotel reservations for various family members. I called late evening and was greeted by a great staff member HENRY who was extremely helpful in many ways. I had numerous requests and he was so kind and professional. I also had a great experience with JOSH as well and also STEVEN . I would stay at the hotel again since my children recently moved to Brooklyn! Thanks for the great service and to the cleaning staff as well.
My only concern was with the elevators, there were no floor numbers inside the elevator and it occasionally got stopped on floors and would not open

Room Tip: Try to stay away from Rms# 501,601,701 in the summer it is extremely warm in this corner of the hote...
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We chose this hotel because it was close the Barclays Center where we were attending a concert. The neighborhood is full of great restaurants, quaint parks and tree lined streets. It was a short walk to the subway. We felt very at ease walking around. Very comfortable bed and nice welcome basket. I had low expectations for the complimentary breakfast and was surprised by the quality. Overall, I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
hotellebleu_gm, General Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Bleu. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the Hotel Le Bleu, its close proximity to the Barclays Center, and your overall experience. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. Your feedback makes it all worth it.
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Second time I've been to this hotel, its very pleasant, the staff are delightful. Especially Marvin and Rafael I believe it was. I was very content with my room, the bed was surprisingly comfortable and the food, delicious. More people should know about this hotel

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
hotellebleu_gm, General Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We couldn't have said it better! We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts!!!
Berlin, Germany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The rooms are designed nicely. Unfortunately this was done some years ago and since that time the rooms have not been kept in order. Doors from furniture missing - and showing -, mold in the shower, stains on the partly ripped curtains. A balcony door so dirty, you can hardl look throug.
There is no room for breakfast any longer. You get a bagel and a wannabe Croissant, yoghurt and creamcheese delivered to your room. No plates, not even paper or plastic ones, There is only one chair in the room, too. No Cups for brushing teeth, no toilette necessities, only big spenders in the showers- barely filled. Bathropes and towels are torn.
If you need to get anything warmed up, like milk for a baby -you ´ll have to go down and ask at the main desk for assistance - but this could easily take a fifteen minutes wait with lots of words but no action.
The rooms facing the street are loud at night. - all rooms with two beds face the street.
we let our child walk around in white socks for two minutes. the socks turned black from the dirty carpet.
All in all, the Hotel is overpriced for the value and you should take one of the nearby Hotels belonging to a chain.
Two more things: The doors close with a thundering noise. The Elevator can only be accessed with the room Card, also on the way down.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Friendly upbeat staff. The room was awesome too especially with the blue lighting that we decided to leave on all night!! And the mini bar fridge was very well stocked, expensive enough but I couldn't resist!! The shower was cool too, I showered for no reason just to be in it!! Hotel le bleu I will be back soon!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Bleu. We work very hard to deliver
excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. Yes, our Shower is a unique set-up, inspired by the Hotels' Designer. We appreciate all your feedback as it is very important to us.
Pearland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel Le Bleu is just across the river in Brooklyn from lower Manhattan Island. The hotel rooms are great and very spacious, comfortable and decorated very well. With a walk in shower I was in heaven. There are close cafes/restaurants that I found very good. There is a subway close by making the commute to Manhattan just minutes away. This is definitely on my list of places to stay at when I need to return to the city. My room had a view of the Manhattan sky line and the Statue of Liberty.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the view of the city.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Bleu, you really gave a good description of what we are all about. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. Your feedback makes it all worth it.

Been to Hotel Le Bleu? Share your experiences!