“I live their sushi!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Brooklyn, NY
“I live their sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We been dinning and ordering from ginza sushi for years now. Their good is fresh and tastes good. We particularly love their peanut and avocado roll! The service is ok, nothing special. I like ordering out from them more then going in.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Houston, Texas
“Food was Good, Service was Horrible”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Went to dinner here tonight and would never go back. I have never seen anyone literally "throw food down" but our waitress at Ginza did. And when I asked the hibachi chef to make some of the fried rice separately without egg, he gave me a prolonged dirty look. I am not exagerating the poorness of the service at all--check out other online reviews for similar complaints. Fortgetting the service and bad attitude that came along with it, the food was pretty good, but not good enough to make me go back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Has a great sushi menu!All kinds of rolls, sushi,sashimi,soups,salads. Lunch special before 4 pm, very cheap prices on...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2007

Has a great sushi menu!All kinds of rolls, sushi,sashimi,soups,salads. Lunch special before 4 pm, very cheap prices on rolls. Average priced.