“Wonderful! The food is...” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,339 of 4,604 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Sausalito, California
“Wonderful! The food is...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

Wonderful!

The food is wonderful

friendly prompt service

lovely ambiance

my favorite park slope resturant

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great! Usually I get the burger....I swear it's the best in Brooklyn. Love the crispy onions! But really I have...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2008

Great! Usually I get the burger....I swear it's the best in Brooklyn. Love the crispy onions! But really I have loved everything I have eaten here!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The last two times I went I noticed the service was deteriorating, and the steak was a bit grizzly; but I've been going...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2008

The last two times I went I noticed the service was deteriorating, and the steak was a bit grizzly; but I've been going there for years, and hope it comes back to its glory.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A nice, if slightly upscale, spot. Pretty fresh and imaginative, but let's not go out of our way to get here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Clean and classic atmosphere, clean and classic food. A small but reliable menu.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2007