“very happy” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pearl Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,614 of 4,410 restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 82nd and 3rd Avenue
Transit: R to 86th Street
Brooklyn, New York
“very happy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

went here for my birthday. the service and food was very good. I was very happy and they check on you with out being a pain in the rear

60% Recommend
Dallas, Texas
“Great food. Nice place for a small private party.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

We had a small friends and family party in the restaurant’s private room. Absolutely nothing to complain about. Food, service, and atmosphere – everything was absolutely up to our expectations.
Note: Make sure to order the sea bass!

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
NY
“Its a Pearl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

The specialty dishes are to die for. The owner is always there to help!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

I have lived in Brooklyn for most of my life and have eaten in many restaurants in BayRidge, but this one tops them all. You enter the restaurant and are greeted with the owner and the chef and seated by the wonderful staff. The bar is great the bartender is cordial and the chips are superb. The food is prepared fresh daily and very tasteful. Every time I dine there I order different things because the presentation is so beautiful. I definitely recommend this place to dine the people and food are great what else can you ask for.......

• Visited November 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn
“Un Professional”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2009

I would never recommend The Pearl Room to anyone because:
1. I made a reservation and when I got there they didn't have it.

2. I Valet parked my car and received a $115 ticket which I wasn't NEVER informed of until one month latter in the mail with a LATE FEE now the ticket is $125. Then I call The Pearl Room and at first they told me they would take care of it as long as I had proof that I was at the restaurant that night. However, once I told them I was able to provide proof that I was at the restaurant they refused and told me I would have to speak to the manger or owner (who every time I called were not there and never called me back). (Talk about being un professional) .

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere